Online business is now an industry full of profit potentials. But managing a web business is inadequate without marketing tools in place. To promote your website, you need to incorporate your promotional strategies to the fullest. What is the use of good and quality articles without web traffic? To obtain targeted web traffic, you need to adopt effective means to locate it. How? Well, by means of backlinks. Through backlinks, your search engine rankings will ultimately improve.
Backlinks may be created for cost or for free. Of course, you can certainly justify ROI if you work primarily on building free backlinks. Websites that offer free backlinks are in every category and quality on the internet. Locate the ones that are relevant to your business with a good Alexa rank. Here are a few places to locate and get free backlinks for your site. 구글광고대행
1. Article Directories – if you’re quite good at writing articles you can make original and quality-content articles and post them in article directories which provide free backlinks to your website. There are a lot of listings of article directories available on the web. Another advantage of posting your articles on these directories is that the publishers sometimes refer to these article directories in their personal sites which means your article can be accessed at various other websites. Some top articles directories are Ezine, Idea Marketers, Article Dashboard, and Article Alley.
2. WordPress.com – if you already have one, or is still planning to make one, blogs under the WordPress banners are also cool places that will provide free backlinks. This is an excellent way of improving your search engine rankings by providing original and quality-content for users and search engines. WordPress offers search engine optimization features and other web tools necessary for your backlinks promotion.
3. Squidoo.com – is a popular site for those who want to promote their website. Squidoo is an important promotional tool as it can offer you free backlinks. As a form of online publishing, you can make your own pages where you can post anything of interest and place your backlinks in the resource section.
4. Blogger.com – just like WordPress, blogger.com is one of the most well-known blog sites today where you can post great articles and provide free backlinks to your website. By posting articles with quality informative content, your search engine rankings will increase as you add fresh valuable content. If you know how to get around with these blogs, the benefits are remarkable.
5. Business directories – Place your website information in places like Dexknows, Yelp, Merchant Circle, Google Places, and Yellow Pages to have your site indexed in the proper business category. Just remember to leave your website information only in places that are relevant to your website content or those links will be virtually worthless to the search engines.
6. FreeTrafficSystem.com – while it is not a good place to start for those lacking proficiency with technical skills, it is still a good site to promote your backlinks and eventually increase your rankings in the search engines.